- 🤰 A must-have for a mother-to-be!
- 💞 It provides expecting moms with extra comfort, more importantly, the safety of your unborn baby.
- 💝 Perfect Gift for an expecting mom.
- ✈️ Worldwide FREE Shipping. For US customers, we provide USPS FREE Shipping with 4 -10 days estimated delivery time.
Suitable for a Pregnancy of 1 to 10 Months.
We know you felt extremely uncomfortable when putting a seat belt on during pregnancy. Not to mention the potential risk to the baby especially during a sudden brake - the extreme force on your belly from the belt will be harmful to the unborn baby inside you.
Safety Comes First
THOUSANDS OF PREGNANCIES ARE LOST IN CAR ACCIDENTS EVERY YEAR
170,000 pregnant women experience car accidents every year
3,000 pregnancies are lost from car accidents every year
Pregnancy Seat Belt Positioner by Mom Power™ helps redirects the lap belt away from the belly, securing the seat belt on the legs (not across the low belly where it can injure your unborn baby). It eliminates the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or traffic accident. It also allows moms to focus on driving, as well as to sit more comfortably and safely during a car ride.
Easy to Install
It can be easily attached to a car seat with a one-time installation within a minute. No extra steps involved in fastening and securing your seatbelt.
- The adjuster's belt should be put in the gap between the seat and the backrest.
- Then the belt should be moved underneath the seat. Make sure that the belt is not twisted.
- The end of the belt should be looped through the upper and lower hole of the buckle.
- The belt should be tightened strongly by pulling it downwards.
It's fastened tightly and securely to the seats and adaptable to mothers for all belly shapes and sizes. It's perfectly suitable for a pregnancy of 1 to 10 months.
If you were to switch seats/ cars a lot - from drivers to the passenger, or own 2 cars or more, we recommend you buying extra sets so you don't have to keep moving the Positioner.
It's the responsibility of the customer to check if the usage of the product is in accordance with local traffic rules.